HAB international Accountants & Consultants is a strong partner for both large and small companies. For international assignments, we often act as a coordinator between the various (local) accountants, tax advisers and other service providers.
Our firm sets itself apart through its expertise in both national and international multi-disciplinary issues. Our clients are mainly multinationals, Dutch holding companies and intermediate holding companies, high net-worth individuals, family-owned organizations and cooperatives.
The Netherlands, along with its strategic position as a business platform in Europe, offers an interesting tax climate, and has become the home of some of the biggest companies in the world. Day by day new companies, both big and small, decide to establish their offices here.
For engagements which require a broader application of Dutch and international tax law, we have established a strong and trusted global network of tax firms with proven expertise.
Audit and Accountancy
Our accountants are mainly engaged in the following activities:
- Audits of financial statements.
- Advice in the field of financial reporting.
- Internal audit support and compliance.
- Operational audits.
- Annual Audits.
Business Consultancy includes, in particular, the following activities:
- General consulting on incorporation and business development in the Netherlands, Europe, India and North America.
- Market, policy, regulatory standards research and analysis, as well as market entry strategy and due diligence.
- Partner search and scouting for International Joint Ventures (IJVs), distribution channels, partners, alliances, collaborative agreements.
- Coaching support and/or representation in international events/conferences/trade fairs and in the organization of B2B meetings.
- Financial advice and operational support.
- Mergers, acquisitions, dispositions (accounting, tax and advisory).
- Financial reorganisations and restructurings.
- Management buy-outs/buy-ins.
- International expansion support.
- Management of fiscal transactions and financial reporting.
- Monitoring of accounting operations.
- Monthly, quarterly and year-end reconciliations.
- Review of all journal entries and accounting transactions.
- Monitor the reconciliation of year-end accounts.
- Review of trust accounts.
- Administration, budgeting.